Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I HATE Personal Trainers Who Have Never Been There or Weighed That!!!

Hey There, Howdy and Welcome!!! Welcome to this amateur's Blog.  Do I know what I am doing... hell freakin NO?!  All I know is that I have something to say... no... I don't just need to talk... but I DO have something to SHARE... believe I NEED to be heard... and CAN help someone [even if it is just one] because I've BEEN THERE WEIGHED THAT!!!  But before I begin I have to first thank Althea... my blessing my MUSE... for pushing me past my pain and comfort zone... I love you girl!!! 

Let me get back to my Blog Title: I HATE Personal Trainers Who Have Never Been There or Weighed That!!!  But let me first say I am not implying that if a Personal Trainer has never been over weight... she/he is not or can not be an effective trainer... that would be naive and limiting on my part. But what I AM saying is... I truly do HATE when I watch and/or see those Personal Trainers on television or at the gym... you  know the high metabolism having, "naturally" looking fit and/or buff, zero body fat, down low bulimic and/or anorexic "trainers"... who dictate, bark at, belittle people who are struggling to just get to the point of saying "I want to change!!!".  

With that said... I hope to continue this Blog... and I hope you will stay tuned... 





1 comment:

  1. Dude!! I hate that too!! Its so much more motiviating to know that a person has been where you are and has actually moved past it--its even better that they are willing to share HOW they moved past it!! You are SURE to be a blessing to many more people through this blog!!
    I went girdle shopping in Macy's last night and I needed a recommendation on which was the better girdle---why was EVERYONE who worked in that department skinny?!?!?! Never had to wear a girdle in their lives! They all looked at me like "Sorry!"
    WTF? is that about!?!?
    Anyways, I digress. I'm so happy you started this blog! Can't wait to read more!!
    I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete